Psalm 73:7-8

Psalm 73:7-8

Description of the anti-Christs!

These next two verses of Psalm 73 contain a damning list of indictments against the wicked. 

·      They have callous hearts full of iniquity. 

·      They have unlimited evil imaginations.

·      They are mockers and full of derisive scorn for others.

·      Their words are intended to cause pain, injury and suffering.

·      They boast of their strength and power and bully others into submission.

·      The threat of oppression hangs around them, they are scary.

I cannot help think of some playground bullies I once knew. I cannot help think of some people I have worked with. I have even encountered one or two folk like this in the church! My thoughts go to some of the world leaders who have dominated the world stage in the past decades. You see, men and women like this don’t just become gangsters and criminals, some of them claw their way to the summit of power over their countries and use all of the above tactics to gain status, influence – and affluence. What a hellish future awaits them! They are to be pitied – or not! Do not be intimidated by these evil ones and remember, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay,” says the Lord

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 4:1 Smear campaigns

Psalm 74:16