Psalm 33:11

Psalm 33:11

He planned it all!   

It does us well to remember that Plan A for this planet, was put into action before creation. “For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight.” Ephesians 1:4. Jesus prayed in John 17:24, “Father, I want those You have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory You have given me because You loved me before the creation of the world.” In the parable of the sheep and goats, the King says to those on His right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.” Matthew 25:34. 

There should never be any doubt that the Lord’s plans are standing firm and we are part of those plans if we believe in Him. We know His plans are still being enacted because we have been called and brought into His family. This was not our doing. We did not have the faith to believe. We were deliberately and purposefully chosen, selected (and elected) to be brought into the Kingdom. This was God’s plan; He could not move on with His plan until you and I were called and promoted to be His children. Obviously there are still others to be included for the world remains, although the Day of Reckoning draws ever closer.  Our inclusion in God’s family, the events that are unfolding in the world around us; all of this is part of the purposes of His heart through all generations. He planned it all – from before the creation of the world. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 4:1 Smear campaigns

Psalm 74:16