Psalm 25:21

Psalm 25:21

Integrity and uprightness

     I’ve been in business for many years and I also had management responsibilities in my earlier life. Work has always involved contact with people, making decisions, giving advice. The Lord has protected me from the beginning when I set out never to lie to, deceive or defraud my colleagues or my clients. It has not always been easy and I’m sure there have been a few indiscretions along the way, but so far as business decisions are concerned, I have tried to show integrity and uprightness. Is Geoff Abbott boasting? Maybe, a little bit but I have to say, it was not my idea. It was rooted here, in the Scriptures and in the way that I was brought up. I am telling you this because I can testify that integrity and uprightness have protected me; the Bible is true! What a surprise! May your hope, too, be in the Lord, like mine has been, like David’s was. If it is, He will protect you when the big decisions need to be made and even before you make the little ones! Blessed be His name. Remember that the Satan is the father of lies so would we want to be involved in his business? No, it’s better to make the decision, right from the start, to be honest in all we do. It’s another part of our spiritual armour – the belt of truth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 4:1 Smear campaigns

Psalm 74:16