Psalm 18:32 
I did it His way
     “It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.”  The man or woman who trusts in God will realise very quickly that they are on a journey. A journey that has twists and turns and pitfalls. A journey that is a bit like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs and times of flat-out speed and then the inevitable scary turns. The journey with God will lead through deserts and up high mountains, through stormy seas and green pastures, over parched ground and to cultivated gardens. We will never know what the next day will bring and so we trust Him for today and no more. Such has been my life but one thing I can say is, the only time when I have been insecure is when I’ve left the Way. 
We cannot fight the enemy in our own strength, human muscle power and grit are not suitable weapons against the Satan and his army. We cannot expect to travel the road of faith using human intuition, reason and knowledge. The only way is His Way, the Way of the Spirit.  If we follow His way, He will arm us and protect us. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 4:1 Smear campaigns

Psalm 74:16